Say hello to one of our agents, April Contrado! April was born and raised in Hull, Massachusetts. She was blessed with an amazing family, whom she loves to spend time with. Some of her favorite activities include traveling and exercising. April is happiest when exploring new locations, learning new things, and laughing with the people she loves.
Follow along as you get to know April a little more…
What brought you to Dream Realty?
- I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Dream Realty from a childhood friend who was working for Dream. At that time I was working for a different real estate company and when I came in to Dream’s office I noticed a different positive vibe where people were working together and having fun doing what they love. I knew right then I wanted to be apart of Dream!
What is your favorite neighborhood in Boston?
- I have two favorite neighborhoods in Boston. One being the South End, where I lived for a year. I enjoyed all the incredible shopping, parks, and restaurants that are so close by. My other favorite neighborhood would be the North End. My nono (grandfather) grew up there and ever since I was a baby I have been going to St. Anthony’s feast, an Italian festival every august. I also love the quaint restaurants, with the most amazing home made Italian food and drinks.
What inspires you most about real estate?
- What inspires me about real estate is that you get to be a part of the process of helping people find a home that they love. I also am inspired by the fact that you are in charge of your own destiny, if you put in the work you get results, and there is no one to blame but your self.
What is your proudest moment?
- My proudest moment was when I believed in myself enough to take the first step towards real estate. I took the real estate exam and the rest is history!
Describe your perfect day…
- My perfect day would be waking up with out a agenda. Going to grab a coffee at a local coffee spot, Lucky Finn in Scituate is one of my favorites. Then heading down to the beach for a day of swimming and relaxation, and ending the night watching the sunset, with a delicious seafood dinner outside.